The Lodi Grape Festival produces several events throughout the year. For the first time ever we would like to create a new, non-financial, volunteer based group of individuals willing to donate their time for the betterment of the Lodi Grape Festival and National Wine Show Association, Inc.
Friends of the Fair duties could run the gamet! Some opportunities include:
- Receive entries (art, photography, quilts, floriculture, viticulture, etc.) for the Lodi Grape Festival
- Docent in the Art Building and/or Grape Pavilion during the Lodi Grape Festival
- Docent in the museum at the Lodi Grape Festival and Lodi Wine & Food Festival
- Run the water booth at Tractor Town
- Sell trays or water at the Lodi Wine & Food Festival
- Pour wine at the Lodi Wine & Food Festival
- Distribute posters and flyers for events
- Office assistance
- Event set up
- Snack bar at basketball tournaments
- So much more!
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the application and we will get in touch with you.