Lodi Spring Wine Show March 28-29, 2014
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday
People enjoy tasting wine from the Van Ruiten Family Winery, one of more than 40 at the Lodi Spring Wine Show.
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday
Located in the Ole Mettler Grape Pavilion at the
Lodi Grape Festival Grounds
$30.00 in advance, $35.00 at the door
- Enjoy more than 40 wineries under one roof – rain or shine.
- Learn how to taste AND make wine.
- Sample gourmet olive oils.
- Watch cooking demonstrations.
- Relax on the “Cigar and Port” patio.
- Browse wine and grape themed vendors, included fabulous wine barrel furniture.
- Nibble on tasty treats from some of the area's finest food purveyors.
- Enter to Win! The Ultimate Wine Basket of over 100 bottles of wine and other goodies (proceeds benefit the Lodi Grape Festival Bucks-for-Books Scholarship Fund).
- Beautiful commemorative wine glass.
- No driving from winery to winery ... it’s all here for you!
Tickets are $30.00 in advance through March 27th, 2014. Tickets will be $35.00 at the door both days of the Show. Each ticket can be used either night, but is good for one night only.
Tickets are available:
- Online beginning on December 1, 2013 through March 27, 2014.
- At Lodi Avenue Liquors, Raley’s, Lodi Wine Cellars, cellardoor, Van Ruiten Family Winery and the Lodi Grape Festival office beginning on March 1, 2014 through March 27, 2014.
There is processing fee for tickets ordered online.
Tickets purchased online on or before March 21, 2014 will be mailed. Tickets ordered after March 21, 2014 will be held at will call.
HINT! If you are a member of one of our participating wineries’ wine club, get their coupon code and pay only $25 per ticket online at www.grapefestival.com. Offer valid online only through March 27, 2014.